The CORCL boat was designed specifically for 8-15 year olds to enjoy flat water: spinning, racing and messin' around. Paddlers can move easily and quickly through the water with a kayak paddle.
For camp, campground, bulk purchases, contact CORCL directly at 855-932-6725
Manufactured in the USA and CANADA - Canadian Customers please search for the CORCL on Amazon.ca
- 225 lb capacity, best use 160 lbs and less
- Innovative, double-hull design for many ways to play
- Ergonomic handles to carry easily
- Durable polyethylene plastic with UV protection for rugged use and years of no-hassle care
- EVA foam deck pad for comfort and traction
- Red double-looped tether line/paddle leash included- for towing, carrying or tying Corcls together
- Stackable for easy storage and can be secured with a cable through the handles
- Sized to fit inside most SUVs
- For use in calm waters only
A Single CORCL ships for $60.
Weight 28 lbs.
Patent 9,656,725, and patents pending.
*Deck pad colors and patterns may vary from images shown.
For all bulk purchases (more than 2), contact CORCL directly at 855-932-6725.
8 yr old CORCL paddler zipping across the pond! For a more in-depth demonstration of Corcl paddling techniques, check out our latest "How To Paddle A Corcl" video!
Basic CORCL Pa...8 yr old CORCL paddler zipping across the pond! For a more in-...