The CORCL boat was designed specifically for 8-15 year olds to enjoy flat water: spinning, racing and messin' around. Paddlers can move easily and quickly through the water.
- 225 lb capacity
- Innovative, double-hull design for many ways to play.
- Ergonomic handles for easy carrying and transport.
- Flexibility of challenge from easy to difficult using a kayak, canoe or SUP paddle.
- Durable polyethylene plastic with UV protection for rugged use and years of no-hassle care.
- EVA foam deck pad for comfort and traction.
- Red double-looped tether line/paddle leash included- for towing, carrying or tying Corcls together.
- Stackable for easy storage and can be secured with a cable through the handles.
- Sized to fit inside most SUVs, minivans, station wagons and pick-up truck beds.
- Not to be towed behind a motorized craft.
- For use in calm waters only.
Manufactured in USA.
Weight 28 lbs.
Patent 9,656,725, and patents pending.
*Deck pad colors and patterns may vary from shown in product images.
Different ways to use the CORCL and have fun!
CORCL Action!Different ways to use the CORCL and have fun!