The award-winning CORCL boat was designed specifically for 7-15 year olds to enjoy flat water: spinning, racing and messin' around.
- best use capacity- 160 lbs and less
- Innovative, double-hull design for versatility
- Ergonomic handles
- Durable polyethylene plastic for rugged use and years of no-hassle care
- UV7 color protection
- EVA foam deck pad for comfort and traction
- Red double-looped tether line/ paddle leash included for paddle security and game play
- Stackable for easy storage, can be easily cabled and locked
- For use in calm waters only
Weight 28 lbs.
USA Patent 9,656,725, D793,487 and patents pending.
CANADIAN Patent 2,948,425 and patents pending.
Approx. delivery time 1-2 weeks by Freight. Delivery time/cost will vary by destination.
Available only in contiguous U.S. and Canada.
*Deck pad colors and patterns may vary from images shown.
8 yr old CORCL paddler zipping across the pond! For a more in-depth demonstration of Corcl paddling techniques, check out our latest "How To Paddle A Corcl" video!
Basic CORCL Pa...8 yr old CORCL paddler zipping across the pond! For a more in-...