PLEASE ORDER SOON TO RESERVE YOUR CORCLS FOR SUMMER 2017
Call Us With Your Order (855) 932-6725
While adults enjoy kayaks, paddleboards, sailboats and jet skis, you may find your location has fewer watercraft options for young guests ages 7-14. On the beach, or at the lake, the CORCL is their FUN WAY TO GET AROUND!
- CORCLs are an innovative, accessible watercraft for children who might otherwise find a kayak intimidating and a paddleboard unwieldy.
- CORCLs are simple and intuitive to use! Your guest simply sits or kneels in the center and paddles with a kayak paddle. There is no extra equipment necessary.
- CORCLs are easily carried, rolled or simply dragged down to the water with the supplied 6’ tether rope and paddle leash.
- CORCLs are available in five eye-catching UV-resistant colors (blue, yellow, orange, green and pink) that will draw traffic to your location and also light up your waterfront.
- CORCLs are a great option for small waterfront areas (where kayaks and paddleboards are too large) as users can simply sit and spin just off the beach or dock.
- CORCLs are extremely durable, double-hulled, polyethylene and MADE IN USA. They will provide years of use with minimal maintenance.
- CORCLs occupy a tiny (4’ x 4’) footprint in your concession/dock/beach area and they stack securely on top of one another; much easier than finding storage space for 10 kayaks.
- CORCLs are easy to secure in the evening by running a lock & cable down the stack through the handles.
- CORCLs also provide challenges for your more athletic guests. Rather than use a kayak paddle, they can choose to kneel or stand using a single blade to scull and go forward through the water.
CORCLs take a relatively small investment and provide a large rental return!
Let’s talk about your waterfront area: (855) 932-6725.